Enjoy an 8 night/9 day adventure in Bangkok, Chiang Rai, and Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand! You will spend 3 nights at the Banyan Tree Bangkok, 2 nights at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, and 3 nights at the Four Seasons Chiang Mai Resort.
Your Luxury Thailand Vacation Includes
• Hotel Accommodations as described above
• Hotel Tax and local VAT
• Private Ground Transfers with English speaking guide (Airport/Hotel) & Baggage Handling
• American Breakfast Buffet Included daily at the Banyan Tree Bangkok
• Early Booking Promotion discounted in above rates for bookings received 45 days prior to arrival at the Banyan Tree Bangkok
• Clients booking a Banyan Tree Club room for a minimum of 3 nights (valid for stays Apr 1-Oct 31) will receive their choice of a complimentary 90 minute couples spa treatment at the Bayan Tree Bangkok Spa OR a complimentary Thai dinner for two on the Apsara Dinner Cruise
• Honeymoon guests will receive, with a minimum 3 night stay, a bottle of wine and special floral decoration in room upon arrival, complimentary sunset cocktail for two at the Banyan Tree Latitude Lounge & Rooftop Bar, as well as, a complimentary room upgrade upon arrival subject to availability. (At the Banyan Tree Bangkok)
• Complimentary WiFi and in room internet access included for all rooms and suites at the Banyan Tree Bangkok
• All meals included daily and beverages, including house wines, spirits and mini bar at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
• One spa treatment per person per stay at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
• Special complimentary elephant and local activities and excursions are included during your stay at the at the Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
• American Breakfast Buffet Included daily at the Four Seasons Chiang Mai
• Stay 3 Nights/Pay 2 Nights Promotion Included for stays April 1 – September 30 at the Four Seasons Chiang Mai
• Honeymoon guests at the Four Seasons Chiang Mai will receive a welcome flower bouquet, one bottle of chilled wine in the pavilion and a turn down service on the night of your arrival which includes heart shaped roses and a tropical floral bath.
Included Thailand Activities
Bangkok Highlights Adventure Tour
Spend the day visiting Bangkok’s most iconic sites the way the locals do! Your day includes a visit to the Jim Thomson house, who was an American pioneer in Thai Silk who disappeared mysteriously in the jungles of Malaysia many years ago. Next take the sky train to Thaksin pier where you will enjoy a boat ride along the Chao Phraya River. Disembark at Tha Chang pier and explore the Grand Palace, once a Royal Residence and home to the Emerald Buddha, followed by Tuk Tuk to admire Wat Pho with its massive Reclining Buddha. At the end of your day, you will enjoy a relaxing foot massage before you return back to your hotel. Includes lunch for two.
Damneon Saduak Floating Market
Synonymous with travel to Thailand, the floating market is a must see for visitors to Bangkok. You will see an authentic and local version of these markets where Western tourists are rare. You will also visit a local market positioned on train tracks – a site to see! On the way back, you’ll visit Phra Pathom Chedi, the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
Four Seasons Tented Camp Excursions
During your stay at the Four Seasons Golden Triangle, you will enjoy a variety of unique and authentic local experiences including a sunrise elephant trek up to Camp Peak and half-day mahout training with local elephant sanctuary. You will enjoy a cruise along the Mekong River in a longtail boat, passing villages and temples. You may also visit the town of Chiang Saen by car, where you can explore a local market, stop by a temple, or do some shopping. Your own private guide accompanies you on your excursions.
International and intra-country flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Thailand Travel Specialist about your departure gateway. Please note that all pricing is subject to availability and can change without notice prior to booking. Final package pricing shall be confirmed at the time of booking. Honeymoon Amenities are provided at the discretion of the hotel(s) and may be subject to change or availability. Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. Prices are quoted in US Dollars. Valid for travel April 1 – October 31. Additional supplements may apply for travel outside of these dates.