Enjoy a fabulous 8 night/9 day vacation in the Sydney, Melbourne, and Uluru (Outback) parts of Australia! You will spend 3 nights at the Park Hyatt Sydney, 2 nights at Longitude 131°, and 3 nights at The Langham Melbourne.
Your Luxury Australia Vacation Includes
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Tax and local VAT
- Private Ground Transfers (Airport/Hotel) & Baggage Handling
- Breakfast daily at each of the three resorts
- Complimentary ensuite WiFi at the Park Hyatt Sydney
- Complimentary Resort amenities & activities at the Park Hyatt Sydney include rooftop heated swimming pool, fitness room, and an array of photography, paintings and sculpture by various featured Australian artists depicting the Australian landscape
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily at Longitude 131°
- Romantic Dinner under the Stars (weather permitting) at Longitude 131°
- Open bar with premium wines and spirits at Longitude 131°
- Exceptional touring program exclusively for Longitude 131° guests, which includes Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kantju Gorge Sunset tour, Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) and Walpa Gorge tour, Uluru Sunrise Walk and Cultural Centre Tour, Mulgara Gallery and Township Tour Entrance tickets to Uluru-Kata Tjuta, and National Park and return Ayers Rock Airport transfers
Spectacular Sydney Full Day Tour
Spend the day discovering fascinating and vibrant Sydney from its beaches and harbors to the cosmopolitan areas of the city & suburbs. This full day excursion includes stops at the famous Manly & Bondi Beach, Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, and the historic Rocks area. An endless variety of photo opportunities awaits you including the Gap (the heads of the harbour), Seaforth with views of Middle Harbour, and the Spit Bridge. You will admire views from Milsons Point and stop in Chinatown, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross, Paddington, and Double Bay.
Kata Tjuta & Walpa Gorge Tour
Departing before sunrise, you will journey to Kata Tjuta. There you will enjoy a guided tour of Walpa Gorge, where the natural history of Kata Tjuta is explained in great detail. You will also learn how the changes in the environment are reflected in the area today.
On this evening, you will depart for the twilight viewing area where you can take in the full beauty of the sunset over Uluru with a glass in hand.
Table 131°, Dining Under the Stars
As darkness falls, relax in the outdoor dining venue, and enjoy an unforgettable dinner experience under a sky with endless stars. (Subject to weather conditions)
Uluru Sunrise & Cultural Centre
Depart before dawn to a secluded viewing area so that you may marvel at the color changes of Uluru as the sun rises over the outback. Continue your journey to the sacred site of Kuniya Piti, to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, and to the Cultural Center.
Mala Walk & Kantju Gorge
Depart before sunset on a short walk (known as the ‘Mala Walk’) heading towards Uluru, then into Kantju Gorge. Once ‘inside’ Uluru, toast to the brilliant sunset.
Marvellous Melbourne City Sights & Yarra River Cruise
Experience the beautiful sights of Melbourne including a visit to the Fitzroy Gardens, Captain Cook’s Cottage, Parliament House, Windsor Hotel, Queen Victoria Market, the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Rod Laver Arena, Flinders Street Station, Young and Jackson’s Hotel, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Travel past the Grand Prix race track, the Westgate Bridge, and over the Bolte Bridge for fantastic views of Melbourne. View Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra River, and Victorian Arts Centre. Explore the Melbourne Aquarium. Continue on with a cruise down the Yara River, and conclude at Federation Square.
International and intra-country flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Australia Travel Specialist about your departure gateway.