Enjoy an unforgettable 7 night honeymoon in Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef! This package includes a full day Hunter Valley Wine Lover’s Tour and a full day tour of the Blue Mountains!Request More Information
Enjoy a fantastic 7 night honeymoon in Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef! You will spend 3 nights at the luxurious Park Hyatt Sydney and 4 nights at the One & Only Hayman Island!
Your Luxury Sydney & Great Barrier Reef Honeymoon Includes
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Tax and local VAT
- Ground & Lagoon Transfers (Airport/Hotel) & Baggage Handling
- American Breakfast Buffet included daily
- Complimentary Resort in room WiFi Included at the Park Hyatt Sydney
- Complimentary Resort activities at the Park Hyatt Sydney include rooftop heated swimming pool, fitness room, and an array of photography, paintings and sculpture
- Complimentary Resort activities at the One & Only Hayman Island include use of all non-motorized watercraft including catamaran sailing, windsurfing and paddle skis with guided instruction. Additionally guests have use of the squash court, basketball court, tennis court, golf putting green, and state of the art fitness center.
- Guests at the One & Only Hayman Island can enjoy a variety of excellent hikes around the island including to the beautiful areas of Whitsunday Lookout, Blue Pearl Bay, Dolphin Point, and Cook Lookout.
Recommended Sydney Honeymoon Activities
Full Day Hunter Valley Wine Lover’s Tour
Depart Sydney for a scenic tour of the pristine Hunter Valley where wine lovers may indulge in exclusive wine and cheese pairings at a boutique winery with stunning views. For lunch, enjoy a gourmet tasting experience of food and wine delicacies. After lunch, there will be time to learn about wine production, an additional wine tasting at a local cellar door, additional cheese tasting options, or a beer tasting paddle.
Blue Mountains Full Day Tour
Witness breathtaking views and perfect photo opportunities at the Blue Mountains, Featherdale Wildlife Park entry, and River Cruise back to Circular Quay where the tour concludes. Visit Scenic World and dare yourself to ride the steepest Railway in the world. The Scenic Cableway or Skyway offers spectacular views of the Three Sisters and the Valley (at own expense). You will be able to witness the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley and experience for yourself the raw magic that the Blue Mountains create. Go through the quaint village of Leura, exploring the beautiful stores, houses, and gardens along the way to Sublime Point. You will lunch at the Springwood Royal Hotel–a must for all visitors wanting to experience an icon of Australian History. Next you will head to Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney’s ultimate wildlife experience. The guides will take you in and show you some of Australia’s native wildlife. You will get the opportunity to cuddle up to a Koala or feed the baby Wallabies. Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a cruise on Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay. You will travel under the Harbour Bridge and past the Opera House before disembarking at Circular Quay.
International and intra-country flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Australia Travel Specialist about your departure gateway.