Enjoy a fabulous 10 night/11 day honeymoon in exotic Thailand! You will spend 2 nights at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, 4 nights in Krabi at the Phulay Bay, a Ritz Carlton Reserve, and 4 nights in Phuket at The Naka Island Resort.
Your Exotic Thailand Honeymoon Includes
- Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel Tax and local VAT
- Private Ground Transfers with English speaking guide (Airport/Hotel) & Baggage Handling and assistance
- Daily American Breakfast Buffet
- Honeymoon Guests will receive a heart-shaped chocolate, Chocolate petit fours and a bottle of wine during their stay at the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Honeymoon Guests will receive a welcome bath ritual, romantic honeymoon setup on the bed with flower petals, bottle of Prosecco sparkling wine, and chocolate for turndown upon arrival at The Naka Island Resort. They will also receive a guaranteed King size bed.
- Speedboat transfer from the Ao Po Grand Marina to The Naka Island upon arrival & departure
- WiFi internet access in the public areas and villas at The Naka Island Resort
- Honeymoon guests at the Phulay Bay Resort will receive a bottle of chilled wine upon arrival including a romantic and relaxing bath. Guests extending their stay for 5+ nights will receive Phulay Bay welcome amenity, complimentary shuttle boat to Hong Island (entrance fee excluded) with a Romantic Reserve Picnic.
- High-speed in-room broadband internet access included free of charge at the Phulay Bay Resort
- Included Non-alcoholic beverages from your in room mini-bar replenished daily at the Phulay Bay Resort
- Complimentary shuttle boat to “Hong Island” (exclude entrance fee) at the Phulay Bay Resort
- Dedicated Butler Service on call and available for personalized experiences during your stay at the Phulay Bay Resort
Recommended Thailand Activities
Grand Palace Tour
Travel by long-tailed speedboat on the picturesque Chao Phraya River and Klongs (canals) of Thonburi, and visit the Grand Palace. Once a Royal Residence, the Grand Palace is an architectural wonder of golden stupas, walls, and pillars encrusted in shining and colorful mosaics. You will see palaces once used for different occasions; the Reception Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Throne Hall, the Royal Guest House. Marvel at the mysterious Emerald Buddha, the most revered Buddha image in Thailand.
Phuket Island Tour
Enjoy a cultural and scenic tour of Phuket Island as you are driven along scenic beach roads, taking in the stunning vistas in and around Phuket including some of the island’s best scenic spots. This tour gives you an insight to Phuket Island, and grants you a short visit to Phuket Town which boasts stunning Sino-Portuguese style buildings. You will enjoy some time to wander around the local market or admire the Sino-Portuguese architecture. Other attractions visited are the Wat Chalong, Big Buddha at Chalong, and a the Cashew Nut grove. Your tour will conclude with visit to the famous sunset viewpoint at Promthep Cape, which is home to one of the most beautiful views on Phuket.
Day Trip to James Bond Island
A boat tour is the perfect way to explore Phang Nga Bay and see the distinctive and majestic rock formations jut vertically out of the emerald green waters. At low tide, discover the hidden lagoons, which can be found through exposed cave tunnels, accessible by sea canoes.
International and intra-country flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Thailand Travel Specialist about your departure gateway.