Spend 10 glorious nights exploring the fascinating island of Bali. In this package, you will spend 4 nights in the Ubud, the island’s cultural epicenter, 4 nights in Jimbaran Bay, and 2 nights in Nusa Dua!Request More Information
10 Nights/11 Days in Bali! You will spend 4 Nights at the Four Seasons Resort at Sayan in Ubud, 4 nights at the Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay, and 2 nights at the St. Regis Nusa Dua!
Your Luxury Bali Vacation Includes
- Daily American Breakfast Buffet
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Cold towel upon arrival at Four Seasons at Sayan & Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- Daily personalized turn down service at Four Seasons at Sayan & Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- Nightly Balinese dance performances at Four Seasons at Sayan & Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- Guests on their Honeymoon will also receive a tropical flower bouquet on arrival, heart shaped cake, and flower petals in the bathtub at Four Seasons at Sayan & Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- 24 Hour on-call butler service at St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Complimentary 5 piece pressing service by the butler upon arrival at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Unpacking and packing of luggage services at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Selection of tropical fresh fruits, replenished daily, at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Unlimited still mineral water in all suites/villas at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- 24 hour freshly brewed coffee or tea served by the butler at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Use of fitness center (24 hours), sauna, and steam bath at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
- Complimentary high speed broadband/Wi-Fi in room and throughout hotel at the St. Regis Nusa Dua
Recommended Activities for Your Luxury Bali Vacation
Ancient Ubud & Rice Field Tour
This captivating tour begins with a visit to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave, a collection grottos carved by the Buddhist people of Bali around the time that Buddhism and Hinduism were both practiced on the island. Continue to Pejeng area to visit Purbakala Museum and three nearby archaeological temples: Arjuna Metapa Temple, Kebo Edan and Penataran Sasih Temple, where locals believe the moon has fallen. The Purbakala Archaeological Museum displays a collection of tufa sarcophagi of varying size which
are believed to date from about 300 B.C. Afterwards, admire the rice fields of Tegalalang, which are stunning to behold, and should not be missed!
Uluwatu Kecak Dinner
Tour the southernmost part of Bali to the famous Pura Luhur “Uluwatu Temple,” undoubtedly the region’s most illustrious temple. One of the highlights of this trip is the Kecak dance, which depicts an ancient story from the Ramayana in which King Rahwana captures Rama’s wife, Sita. The dance shows the battle between Rahwana and Hanoman, leader of the apes. Enjoy a sumptuous seafood rijstaffel dinner at Jimbaran Bay before returning to your resort.
International flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Bali Travel Specialist about your departure gateway.