Spend 10 adventurous nights in the Ubud, Seminyak, and Jimbaran Bay regions of Bali. This amazing Bali Vacation itinerary includes a Jungle Elephant Ride Tour, Ancient Ubud & Rice Field Tour, Balinese Cooking Class, Nusa Lembongan Beach Club Cruise, and so much more!Request More Information
Enjoy a 10 Night/11 Day Bali adventure! You will spend 4 nights at the Hanging Gardens in Ubud, 4 nights at the Seminyak Beach Resort, 2 nights at the Four Seasons Resort at Jimbaran Bay.
Your Bali Adventure Vacation Includes
- Private Ground Transfers (Airport/Hotel) & Baggage Handling
- Hotel Inclusions and amenities highlighted below
- Daily American breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival at the Hanging Gardens Ubud and the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
- Complimentary WiFi at the Hanging Gardens Ubud and the Seminyak Beach Resort
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- Car service to Ubud Centre based on hotel schedule at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Daily local fruits in your room at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Daily personalized turn down service at the Hanging Gardens Ubud and the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
- Free use of mountain bike at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Honeymoon guests will also receive a flower petal bath upon arrival and honeymoon gift at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Option to add resort dinner daily at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Option to add resort lunch daily at the Hanging Gardens Ubud
- Free shuttle to Seminyak, Legian, and Kuta (based on schedule) at the Seminyak Beach Resort
- Complimentary stocked minibar with local beer daily for guests staying in Villa at the Seminyak Beach Resort
- Honeymoon guests will also receive complimentary flowers, honeymoon cake, and fruit basket upon arrival at the Seminyak Beach Resort
- Honeymoon guests will also receive a tropical flower bouquet, heart shaped cake, and flower petals in the bathtub upon arrival at the Four Seasons Jimbaran Bay
Recommended Bali Adventure Activities
Jungle Elephant Ride Tour
The Elephant Safari Park is a must see for visitors to Bali! Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, and learn more about elephant ancestry and diversity at the park’s historical and graphic displays.
Ancient Ubud & Rice Field Tour
This captivating tour begins with a visit to Goa Gajah (“Elephant Cave”), a collection grottoes carved by the Buddhist people of Bali around the time that Buddhism and Hinduism were both practiced on the island. Continue to the Pejeng area to visit Purbakala Museum and three of the archaeological temples nearby: Arjuna Metapa Temple, Kebo Edan, and the Penataran Sasih Temple, where locals believe the moon has fallen. The Purbakala Archaeological Museum displays a collection of various tufa sarcophagi, which are believed to date back to around 300 B.C. Then admire the rice fields of Tegalalang, which are a stunning site to behold.
Balinese Cooking Class
Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, these classes begin with a visit to the market before the course. Discover the secrets to the unique spiciness in Balinese cuisine. This class offers a fascinating introduction to the exotic ingredients and unique culinary heritage of Bali. Providing valuable insights into the various methods of food preparation and Balinese cooking style, this class’s participants will feel inspired whip up a Balinese feast when they get home! Participants assist in the preparation of a lavish Balinese feast and enjoy the fruits of their labor at the class’s end! Lunch included.
Nusa Lembongan Beach Club Cruise
Let us whisk you away to the idyllic island of Nusa Lembongan. Enjoy a luxurious catamaran cruise, and then experience the unspoiled charms of a peaceful island at the Mushroom Bay private beach club. Relax on golden beaches or in the hammocks of a lush garden. If you’re feeling more adventurous, enjoy a day of kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, or para-sailing. The lunch options include barbeque, salads, and fresh fish grilled at the pool-side cabana. Lunch included.
International flights can be added to any New Millennium Tours travel package. Please ask your Bali Travel Specialist about your departure gateway.