The St. Regis Resort Bora Bora is among the most posh luxury resorts on Bora Bora. At the St. Regis, guests enjoy luxurious and spacious accommodations, world class gourmet dining, and a state of the art Spa and fitness center located on one of the most picturesque motus on Bora Bora. The resort is located on a 44-acre lush private island and features 92 of the largest villas and bungalows, including regular and premier pool beach villas, luxury and premier overwater villas and royal overwater pool villas.
The St. Regis’s signature butler service, which is offered to all guests staying at the resort, is an exclusive luxury among resorts on Bora Bora. The resort also features an Oasis Pool and Lagoon Pool with swim-up bar and restaurant. There are three gourmet restaurants on the property including Bora Bora’s first sushi restaurant, a 13,000 square foot spa, a private Lagoonarium for snorkeling, gift and black pearl boutiques, an art gallery, and a beauty salon. The St. Regis Bora Bora’s stunning resort and surroundings become the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable Bora Bora vacation, anniversary celebration, or Bora Bora honeymoon.
Why You’ll Love It
Guests adore the St. Regis’s luxurious overwater bungalow accommodations, breathtaking sunset and mountain views, easy access to the mainland, excellent variety of onsite dining, and impressive new spa facilities.
May We Suggest
- The St. Regis’s Lagoon Restaurant offers French and Asian inspired dishes that are hand crafted by the celebrated Jean-Georges Vongericht. A reservation is a necessary, and we recommend you reserve a sunset table on the terrace for the ultimate dining experience.
- If you are looking for the ultimate overwater experience, we recommend the Premier Overwater Villa with Jacuzzi, which overlooks the dramatic peaks of Mount Otemanu and the setting sun.
- The St. Regis offers anniversary couples and honeymooners who are staying for 5 nights a delightful variety of complimentary amenities, including a Bottle of French Champagne, a Tropical Flower Turndown for your first night, and a relaxing couples massage at the resort’s newly renovated Miri Miri Spa.
You Should Know
The St. Regis Resort & Spa is one of the most sought after resorts on Bora Bora and reservations are typically made many months in advance. As such, we strongly recommend that you book your vacation as early as possible. Ask our travel specialists about travel promotions or amenities offered to honeymooners, anniversary couples, seniors, and families.
The St. Regis Resort offers a variety of outstanding beach front and overwater accommodations. Each villa is beautifully designed featuring modern décor and amenities, exotic woods, and hand woven fabrics. Each villa bedroom is luxuriously appointed with a king size platform bed, spacious sitting area, large dressing area, bathroom with dual vanity, sunken bathtub and shower, private terrace with outdoor shower, and snorkeling equipment. The villa is appointed with top of the line amenities including two large plasma televisions, Bose DVD/CD player, espresso/coffee maker, Wireless High speed internet access, mini bar, and in room safe.
Pool Beach Villa
Spacious and private, each villa offers outstanding views of the resort motu and beaches with a private terrace, gazebo, and with direct access to the surrounding lagoon waters. All overwater villas feature glass panels built into the floor to view the lagoon beneath.
Superior Overwater Villas
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater Villa, the Superior Overwater Villas are located farther on the resort’s pontoon and away from the main resort.
Deluxe Overwater Villas
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater & Superior Overwater Villa categories, these villas offer guests dramatic views of Mt. Otemanu, the island of Bora Bora, and the sunset.
Premier Overwater Villa with Jacuzzi
Premier Oceanfront Retreat Villa
The most spacious and expansive of the beach front villa accommodations, the Premier Oceanfront Villas face the lagoon or the reef and are ideal for a romantic getaway or small family. Luxuriously designed in exotic noble woods and Italian marble, this suite features a larger separate lounge with a daybed nook and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom that opens into a private walled-in garden equipped with an outdoor shower. A spacious coral-pink hued stone terrace with a dining gazebo and refreshing pool completes this picture of tropical elegance. Each Premier Villa offers direct access to the resort’s beaches and lagoon.
The resort offers 8 ultra exclusive accommodations for the discriminating traveler including 2 Royal Beach Pool Villas with secluded gardens and private infinity pool, 5 Royal Overwater Pool Villas featuring a private pool on the terrace of your overwater accommodation, and the ultra luxurious Royal Estate (13,000 sq ft) perfect for ultimate Bora Bora honeymoon, anniversary or family getaway.
Amenities and Activities
- St. Regis Signature Butler Service
- Focal Pool with Swim Up Bar
- Adults Only Oasis Pool
- Fitness Center with Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Snorkeling Equipment, Paddleboards, Sailing
- Private Lagoonarium for Snorkeling and Reef Fishing
- Private Helipad
- Miri Miri Spa by CLARINS
- Gift Boutique & Art Gallery
- Billiards, Business Center
- Bridal Boutique featuring custom wedding gowns
- Robert Wan Black Pearl Boutique
- Te Pahu Restaurant – Mediterranean grill featuring an open kitchen and beachside dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lagoon Restaurant – Jean-Georges Vongerichten offers International & Gourmet Cuisine, Advance Reservations recommended
- Aparima: Swim-up Bar, Poolside Bar – Tropical Cocktails
- Sushi Take Restaurant – Japanese Cuisine, Sushi
- Far Niente Restaurant – Italian Cuisine and Wood Fired Pizzas
- 24 Hour Room Service